Jay B. Terrell D.D.S., P.A.
A native Texan, Dr. Terrell was born in Dallas. After graduating from Stephen F. Austin State University with a Bachelor of Science degree, he attended the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. There he received his Doctor Dental Surgery degree in 1986 and has practiced in Dallas since then.
Dr. Terrell is a member and/or graduate of the following organizations:
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Las Vegas Institute graduate
- Straight Wire Orthodontic Studies graduate
- Differential Straight Wire Orthodontics graduate
- Occlusion Connections graduate
Outside the office, he enjoys sailing, home and auto restoration, cooking, gardening, and spending time outdoors.